If you trade the markets with Forex, Crypto, Metals, or Indices you probably use the MT4 interface. In this article, I'm going to show you how to download and install two pieces of software to your MT4.
The first is the free PIP counter indicator MT4 called the Pipsometer, and the second is the Multiple Pip Counter. Both software once installed onto your MT4 will make managing and monitoring your trades much easier.
Watch the video below for installation instructions. For download instructions please follow Step #1 in the orange text below.
The process of downloading and installing is quick and easy:
1. Click the Download link below, complete the form and look for an email entitled “Here's your Pipsometer Pack.” The download link will be inside that email.
**Please note: The download link above may not work owing to some browser settings, please use the link below. This will open a new tab where you can download the files, keeping this page open to follow the installation instructions. **
2. Inside MT4 go to FILE > OPEN DATA FOLDER > MQL4 > INDICATORS
3. Select MQL4
4. Select INDICATORS
5. Locate both Pipsometer and Pip counter files, previously downloaded and saved to your computer.
6. Copy and paste both files inside the indicators folder.
7. Within the NAVIGATOR section of MT4 right-click on indicators and hit Refresh.
8. The pipsometer and multiple pip counter can be dragged onto your MT4 chart.
9. Adjust your chart position to enable chart data not to clash with the pip counter display.
10. Save your template as default.
Follow these simple steps to apply these two pieces of software to your MT4 chart.
As you can see, the pipsometer and the multiple pip counter will help you with your trading if you're using MT4.
➡️ If you want to learn to trade, or you're an existing trader looking to become more profitable, I have a brand new webinar called the Online Business Roadmap.
The Roadmap will guide you through step-by-step how you can learn, grow and scale your trading success in the quickest way possible.
You are invited to register for the webinar which you can access below: